Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Greek Yogurt


I recently discovered Greek yogurt and like to have it for breakfast with berries and granola. I find it kind of expensive, but I found this brand at Sam's Club and it was slightly cheaper than at the grocery store (still a little expensive). It has 130 calories and 13 grams of protein! It is a pretty good size portion, too. I am having it for breakfast this morning with blackberries and raspberries and a sprinkle of granola cereal. I am feeling oh so healthy and hope I can carry that on throughout the day. I like it, but it isn't as sweet as regular yogurt, probably a good thing. I went on their website and they are saying that you can substitute the yogurt for heavy cream in cooking. I am anxious to try that out and see if it is any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment